Kidslink and Littlelinks are part of the Children's Ministry of Crosslink Community Church encompassing infants through children in 5th Grade. Kidslink + Littlelinks carries out the overall vision and mission of the church by providing a Biblically-based and fun experience in a safe and secure environment. The ministry programming incorporates a process of large group and small group style learning experience utilizing the Gospel Project curriculum.
- Our Kidslink program runs simultaneous to each of our Sunday worship services at 9:15am & 11:00am
- Come to the front doors of the B-Building (the building to the right of the Main Worship Center) before the start of the worship service to check-in your children and get identity labels. Someone is available to then assist you in getting your child to their designated room.
- At the conclusion of the worship service, come to your child's room and present your matching identity label to pick them up!
THE CORE 4
The most essential of protocols and procedures that all Kidslink volunteers and parents need to know:
- We PROMOTE SAFETY by protecting our kids with identity labels!
- Children must be checked in & wearing an identity label before entering
- To pick up a child, knock, then the parent/guardian must present their matching label
- We can CONTACT A PARENT during Worship by:
- Texting the number provided at the Check-in Desk
- Posting the matching child/parent label code on the Worship Center screens
- Finding the parent in person
We PROVIDE an allergy free SNACK!
- This applies for ages Young Toddler through 2nd Grade. The infant Nursery is allowed outside food as the babies require specific diet needs based on their individual development
- Allergy Alert labels are provided at the Check-in Desk
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted (i.e: coffee, items from the Coffee Cafe Counter)
- No nut containing or flavored food items are allowed in Kidslink areas
We ENCOURAGE a HEALTHY environment and experience!
- We sanitize regularly
- Help us keep our team members & kids healthy by keeping a child who is ill out of Kidslink
- Let us know, we will be able to pray they get well soon!