“The Lord…heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” Ps. 147:2-3
“Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.” James 1:27
The purpose of Pastoral Care here at Crosslink Community Church is to compassionately reach out to those who are in need of help navigating through their major life events. Our Deacons, in addition to our Pastors, are equipped to assist in meeting the spiritual and physical needs of our church and community. We offer the following types of assistance:
1. Prayer – We believe that prayer is the most effective way of helping others through life events. Our Pastors meet weekly to pray over the needs of the church and would be happy to pray for you. If you would like someone to pray for you, please submit a prayer request by clicking here. The submitted requests are held in confidence.
2. Counseling – If you or someone you know is in need of counseling, please fill out this Counseling Form and someone will contact you to set up an appointment. Below are the various counseling options available.
- Premarital Counseling
- Marriage Counseling
- Grief and Trauma Counseling
- Addiction Counseling & Accountability Partnerships
- Financial Counseling
For professional counseling services, we refer individuals to Journey Counseling Ministries in Harrisonburg.
3. Hospital Care – If you or a loved one are in the hospital, we want to know so that we can help by praying and providing assistance where needed. If you have a loved one in the hospital you would like for us to visit please contact the church office at 540-434-1540 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Benevolence Ministry – Crosslink actively supports the Salvation Army of Harrisonburg, providers of both financial assistance and food bank services. If you have a need, you can reach out to them at 540-434-4854. You can also contact our church office if you have any questions or need additional assistance.